Just like everything else with your home, regular maintenance and care is important to maintain its health, and maintaining the “roof over your head” is definitely no exception. Small repairs can prevent a much bigger job in the not so distant future. At Ackmen Construction, we'd be glad to help you maintain your roof and avoid a full replacement: no roofing job or repair is too small for us to come out to your home, and even give you a free estimate.
Here is why you should care for your roof with regular maintenance:
- Prevent leaks, drafts, and the elements from damaging your home
- Maintain the “curb appeal” of your home by protecting your roof’s look and appearance
- Prolong the life of your roof; prevent bigger repairs and the need for total replacement
- Inform yourself about issues before they become major problems leading to major repairs
Worried that you might need a new roof, or at least a roof repair? Here are some of the warning signs that it might be time to call a roofing contractor in Depew, Lancaster, or Buffalo, NY:
- Loose, broken, or missing shingles
- Very old roof that is well past its warranty
- Bare shingles
- Bucking or curling shingles
- Broken tiles
- Damaged flashing
- Water stains, water damage, light shining through cracks
- Sloped rows of shingles
If you notice any of these signs, call Ackmen Construction
as soon as possible. We’ll come out, take a look at your roof, and give you an estimate on the minimum work needed to be done to prevent further damage or leaks, and an estimate on fully repairing or replacing your roof - all for free.
Ackmen Construction is passionate about roof contracting, and we’ll always give you an honest and fair estimate. Every roof repair to us is just another opportunity to help our Buffalo neighbors.